Reducing the Maternal Mortality Rate (MMR) and Infant Mortality Rate (IMR) in Indonesia
The purpose of this project as follows:
1. Knowing the problems that exist on the ground in Indonesia and provide solutions
2. Monitoring in pregnant women, birth mothers, postpartum mothers, infants and toddlers are strictly
3. Detecting early pregnant women at risk in pregnancy
4. Detecting Early complications in pregnancy
5. Delivery of health workers
6. Ruling safe and
7. Monitoring the growth and development of infants and toddlers
I believe my project innovative because I ever do it. When 2 last years. i am start my job from in 2009 until 2012 the end succeed
I want to help all of human in the world and give one life for them.
- Outcomes of projecy
Midwives know the scope of the work for which full responsibility in their duties, namely:
a. The decline in MMR and IMR
b. Pregnancy, Childbirth, Postpartum, infants and toddlers physiological handled by health workers, especially midwives.
c. Pregnancy, childbirth, postpartum, infants and toddlers are at risk of having complications and obtain appropriate services and promptly.
d. Reduce anxiety levels of society in the face of these health problems